Consultation, Care Advice & Research Package (£399)
This package is popular with individuals and their families that are taking the first steps into the care and support sector for older people but are struggling to find the time to carry out the initial research and information gathering.
Included in Fee
- Undertake a full and detailed initial consultation (Telephone/Zoom/Skype) to establish your needs, requirements and wishes and offer advice to ensure the most appropriate services are considered (If you or your relative live in Leicester or Leicestershire and would like us to make a personal visit for the initial consultation then please ask us for a quote).
- Carry out desktop and telephone research to identify suitable services that can meet those needs, requirements and wishes.
- Check out the contract details and ensure there are no hidden costs.
- Provide information and advice on funding and benefits, including Attendance Allowance, Full Nursing Contribution (FNC) and Continuing Health Care Contribution (CHC).
- Provide a written report on at least three agencies/care homes that meet your criteria. This will include information about the services offered, inspection reports, costs and availability to help you make an informed decision.
- Arrange a follow-up phone call to you to ensure you understand and are satisfied with the information provided.
NB: Visits are included if within a 10-mile radius of Market Harborough. If further away then a 45p/mile charge will be added.