During these difficult times, I want to let you know that we can still support you and your elderly loved ones to:
- Find good quality care – Whether that is care at home or care in a residential setting.
- Understand how the NHS and Adult Social care systems work.
- Challenge decisions that you think are incorrect
- Make applications for funding e.g. Attendance Allowance, Continuing Health Care, Funded Nursing Care.
- Make sure both you and your loved one’s voices are heard, respected and acted upon.
We are doing this by not only our usual methods of communication – telephone, email and letters – but also by using Zoom, Skype and telephone conferencing.
So, if you are now working from home and have had to add in juggling that with home-schooling please do contact us.