This package is popular with families that due to distance or because of work or other family commitments are struggling to carry out the initial research and information gathering of care solutions available and are unable to be there for daytime meetings.
NB: Visits are included if within a 10-mile radius of Market Harborough. If further away then a 45p/mile charge will be added.
Included in Fee
- Undertake a full and detailed personal consultation to establish your needs, requirements and wishes and offer advice to ensure the most appropriate services are considered.
- Provide information and advice on funding and benefits, including Attendance Allowance, Full Nursing Contribution (FNC) and NHS Continuing Healthcare Funding (CHC).
- Carry out desktop and telephone research to identify suitable services that can meet those needs, requirements and wishes.
- Check out the contract details and ensure there are no hidden costs.
- Provide a written report on at least three agencies that meet your criteria. This will include information about the services offered, inspection reports, costs and availability.
- Arrange a follow-up phone call to you to ensure you understand and are satisfied with the information provided.
- Arrange accompanied visits to the family home or care home.