Relocation Service (£1995)
This service is particularly popular with families that do not live close to their loved ones or may even be living abroad. We will assist in providing the right practical support and finding reliable professional services to enable the move from the family home to the care setting to be as smooth as possible.
Included in Fee
- Full and detailed initial consultation to establish your needs and offer specialist advice to ensure the most appropriate service is offered.
- Research to identify the most appropriate local professional service providers that can meet your requirements. This is then reported back to our client including any additional information that helps you make the right choice.
- Liaise with local estate agents to maximise sale proceeds of the property.
- Liaise with local solicitors in respect of the conveyance of the property or other legal requirements.
- Liaise with local removal firms.
- Liaise with utility providers, local council etc. to ensure final meter readings and bills are received and moving dates are clear.
- Arrange for the transfer of personal items to the new home.
- Arrange for the transfer of items to other family members or friends.
- Arrange for disposal/sale of unwanted house contents following discussion with the client.
- Arrange for redirection of the post.
- Arrange for a post-occupancy cleaning of the property (if required).
# The professional costs of solicitors, estate agents, removal companies, cleaners etc. is not included. Quotes will be sought and provided to the client for direct payment.
NB: Visits are included if within a 10-mile radius of Market Harborough. If further away then a 45p/mile charge will be added.