Full Support Package (£1995)
This package is particularly popular with families that do not live close to their loved one or may even be living abroad. With their relatives living in Leicester or Leicestershire.
Included in Fee
- Carry out a full and detailed initial face to face consultation with you to establish your needs and wishes and offer specialist advice to ensure the most appropriate solutions are considered. Skype calls can be arranged with your family.
- Undertake research to identify suitable solutions that can meet the level of care you require now and may require in the future alongside any other criteria specified during our discussion.
- Provide information and advice on funding and benefits, including Attendance Allowance, Full Nursing Contribution (FNC) and Continuing Health Care Contribution (CHC). Complete and submit the forms where required.
- Check out the contract details and ensure there are no hidden costs.
- Have a face to face meeting with you to present full detailed reports of suitable options and to enable you to discuss them and ask any questions you may have. This will include any additional information that helps you make the right choice. Skype calls can be arranged with your family.
- Accompany you on visits to the care homes under consideration or be with you for interviews in your own home.
- Put in place procedures to ensure a smooth transition from family home or hospital to care home e.g. Prior to the move – accompanied visits to the care home to enjoy social activities, events, hairdresser, etc. (if these are offered).
- Attend on the day of the move to provide emotional and practical support at a critical time for you.
- Arrange a follow-up visit within the first week of the new arrangements to ensure you have no initial concerns or queries.
- Be available to support you should any follow up meetings or assessments be required during the first two months of the new service being in place. This includes:
- A weekly telephone call to ensure your wellbeing and peace of mind, answer any queries you may have and sort out any issues.
- A monthly visit to ensure your wellbeing and peace of mind, answer any queries you may have and sort out any issues.
- Provide a telephone report to your family (if agreed by you) following on from these calls.
- Provide a written report to your family &/or professional representatives (if agreed by you) following on from these visits.
- Be available to provide you with ongoing telephone support during those first two months