Full Support Package (£1995)
This package is particularly popular with families that do not live close to their loved ones or may even be living abroad.
Included in Fee
- Carry out a full and detailed initial consultation with you/your loved one to establish your needs and wishes and offer specialist advice to ensure the most appropriate solutions are considered. Zoom calls can be arranged with your family.
- Undertake research to identify suitable solutions that can meet the level of care you require now and may require in the future alongside any other criteria specified during our discussion.
- Provide information and advice on funding and benefits, including Attendance Allowance, Full Nursing Contribution (FNC) and NHS Continuing Healthcare Funding (CHC). Complete and submit the forms where required.
- Check out the contract details with any care providers to ensure there are no hidden costs.
- Have a meeting with you/your loved one to present full detailed reports of suitable options and to enable you to discuss them and ask any questions you may have. This will include any additional information that helps you make the right choice. Zoom calls can be arranged with your family.
- Accompany you on visits to the care homes under consideration or be with you for interviews in your own home
- Put in place procedures to ensure a smooth transition from the family home or hospital to the care home. e.g. Prior to the move – accompanied visits to the care home to enjoy social activities, events, hairdresser, etc. (if these are offered).
- Attend on the day of the move to provide emotional and practical support at a critical time for you.
- Continue to provide support over the next 2 months to deal with any concerns.
- Provide a telephone report to your family (if agreed by you) following on from these calls.
- Provide a written report to your family &/or professional representatives (if agreed by you) following on from these visits.
NB: Visits are included if within a 10-mile radius of Market Harborough. If further away then a 45p/mile charge will be added.